Monday 26 August 2013

Rare Nerd Glasses


Hey jammers! The adventures kinda.. 'predicted' this week's rare, because it was given out as a prize in the adventures before today.. Silly AJHQ! ^.\)  Anyway, the item is the rare nerd glasses, and look! There non-member!
 Sorry for the exteremely late post, jammers. I couldn't get on for a while because I had some.. technical.. difficulties.. So anyway, yesterday, I tried the parallel glitch..
Hmm.. I hope that plays properly.. the play button dosent look right here.. it doesn't look.. Youtubey.. anyway, we'll just have to wait and see! ^.^
I guess that's really all there is for me to post today, jammers.. Oh! Other than this wolf/dog I drew the other day..
It's not very good, I just like the way the wolf looks, so I thought I'd show it to you guys! :) Anyway, see you in Jamaa, Jammers!
Happy Jamming!
P.S. Like my new signature thing?

1 comment:

  1. You're an excellent artist! And wacky, if you miss a day of posting, and I'm supposed to post, I'll post later now. School just started today for me...

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81