Friday 16 August 2013

I just hate me.. Oh! And the.. High-heels..

pfffttt.. Hey,  jammers. I don't think I can do all my explaining again, so please watch this video. (Mine) Or.. Not. Ok, Well, I know I've said this a trillion billion times before, but I am extremely sorry for not posting on my Youtube Channel, or on the blog. I'm going to be honest here, and say, most of the time I forgot, but, being honest, still, some of the time.. Well, I felt like I just couldn't be bothered... But I could. And I'm sorry, I'm very deteremined to post a lot, get lots of fans, and be.. well, liked by people. I'm not liked by a lot of people in the real world.. and I don't know why. But I'm just asking of all you out there who are actually reading this blog, to please, please forgive me..

I'm just going to quickly announce todays item, which is the (Slightly frightening) High-heels, sold in Jam-Mart-Clothing..
 Well, Happy Jamming, I guess..!

1 comment:

  1. High heels? Should animals really be wearing high heels? Weird..
    Anyway, happy Jamming!
    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81