Saturday 17 August 2013

Mix-up!

Woah, Ok, looks like I got a little mixed-up there, yesterday on the new item! The high-heels were Thursday's item, Yesterday was Friday, and FRIDAY'S item was the latern, in the new enough shop, Kimbara Imports! Wow, that's a nice shop, and with such cool music, too!
 And TODAY'S item is sold in the Diamond shop, the music of the Adventure Base Camp!
Heheh, It's called Bass Camp!
 
AJHQ Also gave us this little 'Hey Jammers!' Message about the Kimbara Inports shop..
 Now.. I was thinking, just a while ago about this blog. Looking at other blogs, they look much better, Much tidier, and have lots more.. well, Interesting stuff, I guess.. And I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out. All I want you guys to do is suggest some ideas for the blog!
Comment Below!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81