Tuesday 3 September 2013

Wind Armor

Hey guys, cooks here. I don't have much time to post right now, I'm sorry. But like the title says, the new item is the Wind Armor.
 
I'm so sorry about all the late posts. I have school, and I get home at around 3:15 Animal Jam time. But I am so so sorry about all the slow, and late posting! Oh, and I made a brand new blog! Hopefully it'll go better than Fuzzy AJ Blog, AJ spin, or Shadow's life... And I already have one follower, Cloudclaws! Click here to see it!

Happy Jamming! (\^.^/)
~cookers113578

AWESOME FACT:
Everyone has a small amount of gold in them. :)
You are worth something.
Never turn your back on the world.
Remember, love, and live life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81