Monday 16 September 2013

Rare Police Hat

Hey Jammers! Im sorry I couldn't post yesterday, or the day before, I was busy at the festival thing, its over now though, so Im back to posting a bit more regularly.. A BIT.. I can hardly post properly anyways.. Im sorry >.< Anyway, the new, RARE, NONMEMBER, item, the police hat, is being sold in Jam Mart Furniture, on the.. the.. on the.. the.. on the.. on the.. the.. the.. the.. on the.. on the.. the.. on the.. on the.. the.. on the.. the.. the 11th page! :D
And AJHQ have posted (Im gonna explode.. gonna throw something at the window..) an article about the News Crew Contest..
(Exploding.. exploding..) Is there really anything else to post...? Nope. (10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2..) Ok, then.. I guess.. Bye jammers! Happy Jamming!
*EXPLODES*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81