Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pink treasure

Hey jammers! Im 10 veiws away from having my hundred veiws party!! todays new item is sold in sunken treasures its(a returning rare)The pink treasure!!
I,m not a big fan of pink but personally I think its cool.Anyways I played sky high yesterday...I DIDNT GET 1 RARE!!!!! Its soooo hard all i got was a turkey hat and a tie has anybody got anything good outta that game? I heard you can get Merch angel wings from it too.... am i just unlucky or what? Im thinking of adding a new page,any ideas jammers?
If you dont already play animal jam click here to go to the site and play now
 
me and my sis:
RANDOOM!!!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81