Monday 11 February 2013

Nothing new... -.-

There is nothing new in stores...but thi will stiill be a long post

ok so first of all there is actually a new item but its a R.I.M item here it is:
Its the Rare knight armor on the first page of the jam mart clothing catalog!
Second of all i missed an item yesterday It was the Rose Bouquet:
sorry for foregting you Rose Bouquet!  Now i never really pay attention to the updates when they come on on the Jamaa journal (JJ) But yesterday I was nosing around other blogs and I found this picture of the Jamaa Journal a while ago....IT said you can win nm swords and rare worns in sky high!!! I also added fish to my blog and put on a new background bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81