Saturday 16 February 2013

100 veiws and curly wig

Hey jammers! todays new item is sold in jam-mart clothing,its the returning, but not very popular rare the hat and curly wig!
Also I finally got my 100 veiws!! Now I,ll talk about the 100 veiws party. so lets see I got a few veiws from Germany, United states but  sorry guys I,ll have post more about the party tomorow its hard to figure out anyways yesterdays item was(again a returning rare) the cherry tree, sold in jam-mart furniture
AJHQ also did some new posts on the DE
 The news crew assignment is birds-of-paridise The friendship parties (as far as Im concerned) are over too better hurry and get your favourite items because the next thing you know it they,ll be gone
 
Thats all for now jammers!
(*told ya i,d post today*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81