Monday 1 July 2013

Sorry, sorry, so so sorry, and freedom GLOVE.

Hiya Jammers! I'm very very, VERY sorry I haven't been posting, My laptop Was away for a few umm.. weeks. So, I hadn't anything but my uncles laptop to do little posts, From Time to time. But Now I have it back (For a while, anyway) and I'm going to try and keep up-to-date, with posting. anyways, todays new item is Freedom Puppies, from the Summer Carnival.
I'm sorry, I made a mistake! That's yesterdays Item. Todays, Is the rare-one-day-only, Freedom glove! Sold in the freedom party! For 1 DAY ONLY!
 Ok, Haha.
 Also, I'd like to mention, I'm going to make a blog email, But It will be a bit complicated, as its not the email I used to create my blogger account, anyways, I'll post it when I'm done, so you guys can email ,e with any ANIMAL JAM problems, pictures, and suggestions. Anything to do with Animal Jam. I'm going to go now, Make the email. I don't know why I'm mentioning this, but I MIGHT be getting a guinea pig. I know its not animal jam related, and Its a bit random, so I don't know why I mentioned it, But maybe It's just because I'm Excited. And its animal related. Anyways, BYE!!
 
P.S
The blog E-mail, Is (With a capital A)  Animaljamthunder@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81