Monday 22 July 2013

Hey, guys! I'm new!

Hey, Jammers! I'm a new author to this Blog! I am cookers113578, but I am usually on HappyStorm I hope I can be a nonmember fox on HappyStorm. >:D Anyhoo, here is a picture of me and HappyStorm! ( We are still the same person! ) Oh, and Wacky!!!
 
I'm the Arctic wolf, HappyStorm is the fox, and Wacky is the wolf! So, that's what I usually look like. :) Umm... Sooo... Wacky already posted the new item... I guess I'll just post about myself! I have a youtube channel on HappyStorm's gmail account, here's the link... Click here! Okay... So... Yeah. :) I can't think of much to post today... :\ Wait!!! I have two bunnies!!!!!! Bunny pictures!! This one is Ash!

 
This one is Charlie. :) He once bit my finger!! >:U
Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81