Friday 7 June 2013

I`m alive! It`s ok! I`m alive.

Hey Jammers! You remember my stories about how I didnt have my laptop? Well, I didn`t have it for a loooooooooooooooong time! Im so sorry! I`m going to start fresh, starting tomorrow. Please don`t be like mad at me or anything because you thought I had quit. Or I was dead ( Ok, you probably didn`t`think that but..).. Yeah. I`m not quitting for a long time. :)) I know I`ve lost a lot of veiwers by not posting- But I promise, From tomorrow on, I`ll post day by day by day by day by day..you know.
                                 So, anyway- today`s new item is the beanie!
 To be honest... I dont exactly like it. Its a bit... Yeah.. I just dont like it.
                                                       Now I know many of you have finished reading Erin Hunter`s Warriors series, But well I`ve just started reading them. I`m on Book 2:Fire and Ice. Its pretty good. I bet most of you reading this read `em.
If I had to pick my favourite character it would be Bluestar. :D
Thats all for now jammers! Se you tomorrow!! (Definatley)w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81