Monday 13 May 2013

sorry, RIM, BATTLE OF THE MASCOTS >:D

ok, before I start the post im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Sorry for not posting in over a million years!! But again, my laptop was gone, now I`m using a different one, blah blah blah, you know the story. Anyways! Todays new Rare Item Monder Item is the Rare camoflauge boots.
 Ok, Now its time for.. BATTLE OF THE MASCOTS! DUN DUN DUN! Ok, first up, we have CS pet, Feather
Second we have dancing pig.
 Dance Piggy, Dance! ^.^ And next we have DJ KITTY! (A.K.A Pusheen)
 Ok, you can comment and I will also put up a poll!

 

2 comments:

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81