Saturday 22 June 2013

Green Painted pot.

HI Jammers! Today I met Snowyclaw-A famous Jammer From my Favourite blog. Anyways, You might see I changed the font of the blog a bit.
Todays new item is the Green painted Pot- In Jam Mart furniture.
It`s from the beta days, Maybe AJHQ IS bringing back these beta items to stop scamming..! Anyways, Look what I did!!
 What Do you think? KEEP CALM AND PLAY ANIMAL JAM.
Cool, Right?? Now, to finish off my blog, I just need some good animal jam picture to put up where the title goes... OK Then! That's all for today! Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81