Wednesday 6 March 2013

Lucky party..............

Hi jammers Im supposing todays new item is in the lucky party I still havent been able to get there yet..Im thinking of making a new blog about me as a plushie, I got the idea from doomy panda on her bog berry the koala I dont know yet though because some people may think of it as copying,so I will have to comment on her blog and ask doomy. Thats all for now jammers!! PS:sorry for the short post!)
I also changed the blog Template, Its nice now?,right please comment on your opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81